There are two parts to the install.
Go to Software install in eclipse and add these two sites:
* Subversive plug-in update site
- Required feature, which should be installed unconditionally:
- SVN Team Provider – The Eclipse Team Provider for the Subversion version control system.
- JDT Ignore Extensions – The feature is useful for Java development because it allows to interpret output folders as ignored resources automatically.
- SVN Team Provider Sources – The sources of the Eclipse Team Provider for Subversion.
Optional integrations with other plug-ins, which can be installed if you use these plugins and want to have them integrated with Subversive:
Other optional features:
* Subversive SVN Connectors update site